Tuesday, December 11, 2007

But What I Really Want to Do....

...is design! Ha! No, not really. I can fake my way through a design for Halloween, as you see here. Just thought I would show everyone how I'm keeping the theatrical spirit alive in my off time. Maybe it's a little too much off time. I love that Halloween is so enormously ridiculous and well-celebrated in Whitefsh. It gives me an excuse to play dress up again. Yes, I designed and created the costume, and yes, I also did the cheesy photo manipulation to place myself in the woods.
And yes, I also won Second Place in the down town costume contest. (Comes with a cash prize that almost covered the cost of the costume. Oh yeah.)

View from the back ;) I made and painted the wings too. What an Ordeal.

Closeup of my makeup and sparkliness. Good time of year. Ciao...

1 comment:

Monica said...

Jess! It is sooo beautiful! Thank you so much for posting it as I have been wondering what you were for Halloween. Really, you are so talented and the dress is amazing! Here's a huge BSP hug from Wyoming! Miss you, Monica